Sleekplan Logo
we run on Sleekplan

Activity status derived from audit log not service dates

There is an issue when determining when a client becomes active/inactive. It is derived from the **audit log**  but it should not be. So I just added a Goods & Services transaction. By all accounts, adding a Goods & Services transaction counts as activity. I added it to a currently inactive client, but I backdated the start date to a week ago. However, the client State Change History indicates that the client only became active today, and they should have become active last week.  I continue to suggest that activity should be determined from the HIFIS\_Services table, not the HIFIS\_AuditLog table for this reason.